The 2019 Exhibition was held in November at York Racecourse
& was entitled ‘A Care Conference to Inspire You’.
Read more on our 2019 exhibit
The ICG Conference and Exhibition is a one-day event that showcases the latest trends, products and developments in the care sector. Expert speakers share their insight and vision for delivering social care in the 21st century, alongside interactive workshops that will help you implement new ideas for your care provision.
Why should you attend?
- To participate in a new learning experience
- To gain new perspectives on your job and the difference you make to people's lives
- Develop your knowledge, keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and network in a professional and intimate environment
- Benchmark opportunities against your organisation and other comparatives within the care sector
- Excellent opportunities to network
- Share experiences with like-minded people & learn from your peers
- Source the latest innovations within food, drink and equipment